Friday, April 23, 2010

Updates!

Well I have again neglected my blog for a couple of months, hope to get better about this! I have accomplished some big items and some not so big items off of my list! Here is a quick recap of my updates!

Family, Friends & Relationships
1. Get engaged--check! February 28, 2010 Tj proposed
3. February, March and April are complete--Dinner/Lunch with Cassie, Monica or Court
5. Make 3 new friends--not sure exactly how to guage this, but I will count one of my new friends as Amber, I sit next to her in accounting and we are FB friends now!
6. Date Nights with Tj--check!
9. Tell favorite photographers how awesome they are--haven't done it officially, but in a round about way I have.
11. Talk to Jonathan--February, March and April done! Have had dinner, ran into each other on campus and have talked a couple of times
13. Engagement pictures taken by Erica May Photography on April 15, 2010!

Travel
20. Go on a picnic--Tj and I went fishing one night and decided to have a picnic, it was not as official as I would have liked, so I will leave this on the list for now

Education & Work
34. Take an entrepreneurship class--signed up for one this fall!

Food, Cooking & Restaurants
38. Have made a couple new recipes!
42./43. Ate at Buffalo Wild Wings for the first time...it was delicious! Also ate at Houlihans.
47. Try nasty vegetables--my parents reminded me that try Asparagus was on my list one night at dinner, so I tried it...it was okay, not something I will seek out probably

Entertainment, Reading & Fun
66. Go bowling--Did it! We did this one night after dinner..have pictures to post!

Photography & Hobbies
77. Make 5 scrapbooks--have one in progress

Personal
97. Saved $150 for Feb, March, April

No comments:

Post a Comment