Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Beginning

So, I had grand plans of on my first day of my list I wanted to accomplish or do something so I could say I had one thing done and completed, but with the start of my junior year of college that just did not happen. So far I am pretty sure this will be my hardest semester yet and my classes will actually take effort and studying. I did start one thing on my list...#43, I ate lunch at Salsaritas in the Union. I would have taken a picture of it if I wasn't so stressed about just spending so much money on books for 2 classes...that's a whole other story. I am also working on #11 at the moment...talking to my brother. It's not that I don't talk to him, I would just like to talk to him more than I do. That's all for today...maybe by tomorrow I will have another thing that I have worked on.

No comments:

Post a Comment