Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day 2 on the list

Yesterday was Day #2 of working on my 101 things to do in 1001 days and I have to say even though I have not completely crossed anything off my list yet, I feel like I am getting a good jump on things. Yesterday not only did I text my brother, I also ate dinner with him and was nice most of the time. Also, I started on #3 on my list...which is to eat breakfast, lunch, or dinner with friends at least once a month. Monica called me yesterday and invited me to lunch so I of course agreed to go. We ate at one of my favorite places in Manhattan...Carlos O'Kellys...which also helps me to work on #43 on my list. We were so busy talking about classes, first day mishaps, and my incorrect food order that we didn't get any pictures taken....maybe next time I will remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment