Wednesday, October 14, 2009

October is half over already...

It is weird to say that tomorrow will already be the 15th of October...which is good and scary all at the same time...School is half over for the semester (YAY). I have my first wedding photography job coming up at the beginning of November, the more I talk to people about it they tell me I should be nervous, but I am really really excited! I love weddings in general and love taking pictures, so I am ready for it to be here!

List Accomplishments:
#3-La Fiesta lunch with Monica
#11-Ate supper at HyVee with family..including Jonathan and Molly
#37-Technically I have completed this item, but I baked cookies and took them to Sears to share...we even had milk to go along with them!
#43-Whiskey Creek
#60-Wizard of Oz (Twice!)
#78-Bought supplies to make candles!
#97-Saved $50 for October

No comments:

Post a Comment