Monday, September 28, 2009

My New Bloggity Blog...

I feel like I occasionally am neglecting my 101 in 1001 blog, I try to reassure myself that it must be because I am so busy completing things on my list! (or not) I did accomplish one really big task on my list that I was not sure if it was possible or not....I did not buy any clothing for 1 whole month!!! For those of you who know me, that is a really big accomplishment. Spending my weekends at the mall for work does not help my shopping addiction any...I blame work for my love of shopping :)

Also, this past weekend Kaye (from Sears) convinced me to split a sandwich with her from Jimmy John's....we had a Beach Bum...as she described it I was wondering what I was getting into...it had avocado and bean sprouts and lettuce and cheese and turkey and whole wheat bread. It was actually really delicious. I am glad I decided to finally try it.

These are my recently worked on/completed items:
#43-Old Chicago, Dairy Queen, Jimmy Johns, Ihop, Old Chicago
#57-Senior Skip Day, Confessions of a Shopaholic, Breakfast Club, My Best Friend's Girl
#80-photographing my tasks as I complete them is in progress, but is challenging to always remember, but I will consider it officially in progress...
#84-Didn't buy any clothes from August 25, 2009 to September 25, 2009...really surprising that I made it...did go shopping on September 26, 2009 :)
#98-Saved $5 for completing #84

No comments:

Post a Comment