Tuesday, September 1, 2009

101 Update....This takes some focus...

I realized when I decided to make this list, it would be a lot of work to accomplish the tasks I have on my list....how to space them out, paying attention enough to keep track of them, taking pictures of the tasks, etc. I inadvertantly worked on a couple of things on my list this weekend. My grandparents celebrated their 50th Wedding anniversary this past Sunday by having a get together on Saturday in Garden City. I had a great time getting to see family and take lots of pictures while I was there. I even got Tj to go along for the ride and help out. My mom and I were in charge of the table decorations and those seemed to work out better than I could have ever planned. The day just seemed to go so smoothly and it was great. So once again, Congratulations Grandma and Grandpa on 50 years of marriage!!!

These are the tasks I worked on these past couple of days:
#13 Family Pictures
#42 Las Margaritas in Garden City, KS
#43 The Chef with Kayla

I have pictures that go along with these and will post them either later today or tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment