Wednesday, September 9, 2009

9-1-2009 Lunch Date with Monica


So, Monica and I have officially decided to make Tuesdays our weekly lunch date day. That doesn't mean we can't go eat together on other days, that is just the one that we have reserved officially. It was Monica's turn to pick where we went and she chose La Fiesta. I would have to say we are frequent visitors there and it is sad when the wait staff knows you enough that they say hi and great you when they walk by the tables. Our waiter this time could use some improvements.....on our check they have nicknamed him Pancho....and he attempted to talk with a Spanish accent...it did not work for him!!! Monica had her usual 2 beef tacos and I decided to mix it up this time....I normally would order the "Speddy" but I went with a cheese quesadilla, taco and rice this time.
My Meal...yum:


Monica posing with her yummy food:
Monica and I out front of La Fiesta!

No comments:

Post a Comment