Thursday, September 17, 2009

Keeping Busy...

I have been staying plenty busy between school, work, photography, Tj, and lots of homework. I always keep in the back of my mind...what little thing could I do today to mark something off my list...well somehow I keep getting things done...which makes me feel really good!

Recently Worked on Items:
#11-talked to my brother for some technical assistance for my computer
#35-Photography Workshop--APW VII--didn't think I would get to attend anymore of these, but very thankful for getting to
#37-Baked cupcakes for Melanie's last day @ Sears
#43-McAlisters, Hunam, and Chilis
#47-had an opportunity to work on this one with the mushrooms, but my stomach was not up for the challenge yet...I know it's a mental thing
#97-Saved $100 ($50 for August and $50 for September)
#98-Saved $10 for completing two items (#35 & #37)

No comments:

Post a Comment